Tuesday, February 7, 2012

NARS gives me a Super Orgasm (Seriously)


NARS- Super Orgasm Blush, $28

Since I love all things sparkly, I fell in love with this blush from NARS. I went into Sephora to grab a couple of samples and to try out a few new beauty products and so I asked for a sample of this magnificent, luminous, peachy-pink blush. One, anything that claims to be able to reproduce the after glow of sex I have to, at least give it a try. Two, well, it sparkles and shines and I am addicted to all things that are shiny and pink.

After reading some reviews on it, I was sadly disappointed that women found it hard to wear in the day. I understand the difference between day and night make up but some things can transcend day to night (or vice versa) and if applied right, this blush falls into that category. Play with the color and the sparkle, find the right fit for your cheekbones and skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment