Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Weeknd!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girl introduced me to The Weeknd via his mixtape, Thursday and I was hooked from that moment on. He brings a refreshing sound and style that is well needed and currently, I am obsessed. On his newest mixtape, Echoes of Silence, he does a remake of Michael Jackson's song, Dirty Diana, which is truly hard to pull off right. Yet he does it, perfectly. The Weeknd and Drake have already collaborated on several songs and I am positive there will be plenty more high profile collaborations for him in the very near future.I thought Frank Ocean was going to fill a well needed spot in the R&B community but he just got bumped out of his position as the front runner and The Weeknd took his place. And this guy is still unsigned, I love it.

If you have been sleeping under a rock and have no idea who I am talking about, get it together and go here to download all 3 of his mixtapes, for free. Sit back, relax, and get in the zone. --->










No comments:

Post a Comment