Thursday, February 9, 2012

Re-Create Beyonce's Blue Nails


Beyonce rocked these amazing blue nails, on her first night back out on the town, to show love for her baby girl, Blue Ivy Carter. The nail polish is Baker Street by Nails Inc. and will be available to the public March 1st. After this picture, I'm sure it will fly off the shelves, everybody wanting and waiting for this fabulous look. I love how the blue nails are really set of with the big blue ring. Great touch, B!

It is a good thing for the last 2 years I have been obsessed with blue polish. Blue, sometimes dark, sometimes neon, sometimes light, is always my go to when I am not sure what I want to do with my nails. So in honor of B's stunning nails I found a few polishes that are already on the shelves and can recreate this amazing look. 


Milani, Dude Blue


O.P.I., Dating a Royal 
Essie, Mezmerised

Apply any of these polishes, 2-3 coats (depending on how dark you want it to be), a shiny top coat, a big blue ring and you have just recreated B's amazing look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment